We are looking for care staff to join our fantastic teams at Wharfedale View, Extra Care, Yeadon Leeds.
We provide a range of care and support services for our tenants living at Wharfedale view. Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own
We’re seeking to recruit some great new care workers; people with the right values and behaviours to work in our care service – could this be you? You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker
Above all we want someone that shares in our values. These are:
- A commitment to quality and being the best we can
- Treating the people we support with compassion
- Showing dignity and respect to the people that they will be working with
- Having trust and respect for all members of our team.
The duties are varied and no two days will be the same. Our residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such. However, as a general guide, duties may include support with personal care needs, as well as help to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities that support their health and wellbeing.
Full time and Part time positions available for day duty
Rate: from £9.50
- Automatic inclusion in Pension Scheme
- Incentives and rewards e.g. shopping vouchers
- Uniform Provided
- Excellent career progression
- Free Diploma training from level 2 to level 5
- Training and personal development
- A friendly and welcoming working environment
- Employers that care about staff wellbeing and values hard work.