Single or Double Rooms
Nursing care and Residential Care
Close to Local Amenities
Tudor House is a stunning historic building perfectly located within walking distance to Selby centre.
Boasting a wealth of experience with a longstanding team of staff, Tudor House provides exceptional short and long-term nursing and residential care.
With the grand entrance, lounge and dining room the home offers a wide range of options including a double room for couples, the activity program offers a variety of daily activities and events.
The environment and accommodation are designed to support and be sensitive to the specialist needs of all individuals. The home has
- 30 bedrooms, of which 16 have en-suite facilities, 1 room can accommodate double occupancy if required.
- Rooms to the first floor are accessed by passenger lift.
- Two lounges
- Dining room
- Quiet/reading lounge
- Enclosed sun terrace
- Mini-bus available throughout the year
- Events and trips out throughout the year
- Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care
- Physical disabilities
- Caring for adults over 65 yrs.
I have worked within the health care industry for over 30 years. Specialising in care of the elderly and palliative care.
In addition to my role with Roche Health Care, I work on an acute elderly medical ward at Harrogate District Hospital.
I have recently become a dementia champion and intend to provide training for every member of staff within Tudor House.